Expanding Horizons & Novellas #ArmchairBEA


Expanding Blogging Horizons

Hmm... beyond (bookish) blogging. What does that mean? 
When I think about expanding horizons, I say leave the house! We have all become too reliant on the Interwebs.
  • Join a book club IRL.
  • Visit your local library.
  • Hang out at a local bookstore.
  • Talk to people!
Maybe participate in the Summer Library Challenge?

When you've had a long hiatus from your blog, a redesign is always a good idea. Make sure your new look is uniform across all social platforms.

Don't fret, start fresh! 

Never beat yourself up for slacking. Tomorrow is a new day.

If you've ever thought about secretly becoming an author, you should try NaNoWriMo. It's a great resource for wannabes and loads of fun, too.

Does anyone really listen to podcasts? Sorry, no offense. Vlogging, on the other hand, is an awesome tool. If you can get over the stage fright, it's actually fun! Making videos is intimidating for many of us but probably the most engaging medium to share your message.

Google Hangouts are a great place to discuss books!


Novellas/Short Stories

Personally, I am a huge fan of anthologies! I am currently reading Dangerous Women and have already pre-ordered Rogues.


My favorite novella read this year was Night of Cake & Puppets by Laini Taylor. I just couldn't get enough of Mik and Zuzana!


There is nothing better than a good companion novella (or several) when you're really into a series.

I can't wait to read about your favorites!

Link me in comments to your post?

More About Me & #ArmchairBEA