Feature & Follow: Time Travel Interview

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read.

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends.

Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow those featured.

You must also follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy.

http://www.parajunkee.com/features/feature-follow-hop/

Thank you for featuring me this week!

INTERVIEW:

When did you start blogging?
I recently answered this question (+ more) here.

What is your favorite part of book blogging?
My favorite part of book blogging is reading books, of course! 
The fun part is then sharing my thoughts with YOU.

What type of books do you mainly blog about?

I don't discriminate by genre. However, most posts you see here will be about general fiction. Most commonly featured is whatever we're reading for our book club group on Goodreads.

What is your favorite book(s)?

I have more favorite books than can be listed here!
So far this year, I have only handed out four 5-star ratings.


What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?
The best thing about book blogging is YOU, the readers! 

The best thing that has happened as a result of book blogging is interacting with all of the other awesome book bloggers. I couldn't be more proud to be part of such a wonderful community.

Follow on Bloglovin

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

If you had a time machine (i.e. a TARDIS) where would you go?
 ANSWER:

The real question is: Where would I NOT go?

Of all the eras on my list, the 1940s would be my first decade of choice.

The dancing, the fashion, the glamour, the hairstyles, the movies!
There are so many reasons why they call it the Greatest Generation.


You can answer the question of the week, too. 

Just click HERE to link up your post and view this week's #FF list!